The Sock Superlight – #keepyourSockon
Yes, socks come in pairs! The Sock being our light and robust everyday cross-country harness, its sidekick is the light version. The Sock Superlight in AirDesign’s language.
he Sock Superlight – The pod harness that fits
They were laughing. He liked to talk to her about paragliding because she always had those fantastic ideas coming from nowhere. He was presenting her their new pod harness and was kind of hoping secretly that she would help to name it.
She was looking at him. He was so passionate when he talked about paragliding. His eyes were shining and she knew that he was kind of looking for her approval.
– “This harness is so comfy, it is tight everywhere, it makes me think of a climbing shoe!” He said.
– “Come on!” she interrupted him: “You cannot talk about a climbing shoe to present something as comfortable!
– “And why not?”
– “Because when I think of climbing shoes”, she made a face, “I only see painful toes, that’s why!”
He scratched his head, he looked a bit disappointed. For him, the image of the climbing shoe stuck well to the product: stiff and comfortable, and above all so precise! Yet he suddenly had this terrible vision of his feet after a multi-pitch route. She was damned right.
She could feel he was annoyed. He was thinking while looking at his feet. She noticed he was wearing mismatched socks. One was covered by bright limes, the other was blue with fluffy clouds. She looked at her socks. They were decorated with red strawberries.
She had an idea but decided to create a diversion. She kissed him and said with her sexy French accent: you can keep your socks on
How to describe The Sock Superlight…
…in one word?
…in one image?
The faces of your friends when they notice its weight and compactness
…in one dream?
Vol-biv is no longer a dream but a reality, put on your Sock SL and go for it!
The Sock Superlight is the light version of our everyday XC harness. The pair shares the sock-fit-concept: tight everywhere around you, with no pressure point, no blisters. Essentially introducing lighter materials, the Sock Superlight is for hike-and-fly enthusiasts for whom every gram counts, without compromising comfort and handling.
Construction & Features
- Superlight durable materials. Take good care and it will last for very long.
- Stability when you need it, authority when you want it.
- High efficiency AirPillow Superlight, inflatable back protector (from thighs to upper lumbar area).
- Super simple and safe 4 point clip-in system.
- Front rescue container with ergonomic handle prehension, shoulder connected risers.
- Large side pockets, huge back container, battery pack sleeve and zipped nose pocket.
- And so much more!
Technical Specifications & Colors
|The Sock SL S||1.65 kg||150 – 170||Flame||NfL 2-565-20 /|
EN 1651 – 120kg
|The Sock SL M||1.75 kg||165 – 185||Azur||NfL 2-565-20 /|
EN 1651 – 120kg
|The Sock SL L||1.85 kg||180 – 200||Lime||NfL 2-565-20 /|
EN 1651 – 120kg
*Weights are indicated without Superlight inflating / packing bag. This bag weighs 80g.
The choice of your harness size is important. The chart will help you to choose but we recommend that you try the harness at one of our dealers.
- AD Connects (softlinks, 12g each)
- Inflatable AirPillow SL Protector
- Superlight Rescue Risers
- Superlight inflating / Packing bag
- 3-Step Speedbar